A Cortex-57 processor-based smartphone, wirelessly connected to a screen, keyboard and mouse,delivers a full laptop experience that consumers receive from their typical laptop today.
The Cortex-A57 processor:
- Can deliver all the compute capability a typical consumer needs, from replacing your gaming console to your laptop in innovative portable form factors
- Efficiently run legacy ARM 32-bit applications
- Features cache coherent interoperability with ARM Mali™ family graphics processing units (GPUs) for GPU compute applications
- Offers optional reliability and scalability features for high-performance enterprise applications
- Connects seamlessly to ARMs interconnect with up to 16 cores configurations with more in the future