The USB Host library is an embedded USB stack supporting USB MSC (Mass Storage Class) and HID (Human Interface Device) classes. It has been designed to be high-performance while using as little memory as possible. The library includes examples which demonstrate using USB mass storage devices together with a Flash File System, and using an external HID input devices.
- Abstraction layer allows a standard API to be used for different USB Host controllers
- USB Host controller support
- Generic Open Host Controller Interface (OHCI)
- Low level driver support for NXP LPC17xx/23xx/24xx devices
- Custom Host controller driver for STM32F105/7 (connectivity line) devices
- USB 1.1 Low Speed (1.5Mbit/s) and Full Speed (12Mbit/s)
- Common USB Device Class support
- Human Interface Devices (HID)
- Mass Storage Class (MSC)
- High-speed (670KB/sec) and small code-size (~6KB)
- Integrated with other MDK-Professional components
- MSC works with Flash File System to support USB Flash drive and SD/SDHC/MMC card storage devices
- USB Host works with the RTX Real-Time Operating System
- The USB Host Interface is provided in binary form as part of MDK-Professional. It is not included with other MDK-ARM Editions.
Find out more...
|USB 1.1 support|
|Low-speed support (1.5 Mbits/s)|
|Full-speed support (12 Mbits/s)|
|USB Host Controller Standards|
|Open Host Controller Interface (OHCI)|
|STM32 Host Controller|
|Human Interface Device (HID)|
|Mass Storage (MSD)|