MDK-Professional provides USB Device and USB Host support for embedded systems. The USB Device Interface uses standard device driver classes that are available with all Windows PCs. No Windows host driver development is required. The USB Device interface uses a generic software layer using RTX Kernel features.
- USB Hardware layer and event handler (hardware specific)
- Generic USB core supporting USB 1.1 and 2.0
- Low Speed (1.5Mbit/s), Full Speed (12Mbit/s), & High-Speed (480Mbit/s)
- Common USB Device Class support
- Human Interface Devices (HID), Mass Storage Class (MSC),
- Audio Device (ADC), Communication Device (CDC), & Composite Device
- Integrated with other MDK-Professional components
- MSC works with Flash File System to support SD/MMC card storage
- Works with RTX Real-Time Kernel
- The USB Device Interface is provided in binary form as part of MDK-Professional. It is not included with other MDK-ARM Editions.
Find out more...
|USB 1.1 support|
|USB 2.0 support|
|Low-speed support (1.5 Mbits/s)|
|Full-speed support (12 Mbits/s)|
|High-speed support (480 Mbits/s)|
|Human Interface Device|
|Composite USB Devices|
|DMA Mode Data Transfer|