- Standard ANSI C File I/O application interface
- NOR and NAND Flash Support
- RAM, ROM, and SD/MMC/SDHC Memory Cards
- Windows compatible FAT12, FAT16, and FAT32 formats including sub-folders and long file names)
- SD/MMC card file-caching delivers high-speed read/write access
- Reentrant and thread-safe operation
- Simultaneous access to multiple storage devices
- Dialog-based setup using µVision Configuration Wizard
- On-chip Flash and external memory interfaces supported for numerous ARM-based devices
- Full documentation and SD/MMC/SDHC example projects are provided
- See the full list of Flash File System features
Many ARM-based microcontrollers have a practical requirement for a standard file system. With the Flash File System you can implement new features in embedded applications such as data logging, storing program state during standby modes, or storing firmware upgrades.
- The Flash File System is provided in binary form as part of MDK-Professional. It is not included with other MDK-ARM Editions.
- Implementation of file systems with long file name support in commercial products requires a license from Microsoft.
Find out more...
|File System Support|
|ANCI C library API (fopen, fread, etc)|
|FAT12, FAT16, FAT32|
|Long file name support|
|File Tables in ROM|
|File system de-fragmentation|
|SD/MMC/SDHC Cards||1-bit, 4-bit & SPI interfaces|
|Simultaneous access to different media|
|Multiple block read and write commands|
|SD/MMC file caching|
|Flash ROM device driver
(similar to ULINK Flash Driver)
|Memory card format
using optimal cluster size and alignment
|Memory card hot plug|
|Maximum Device Memory Size||32GB|