- JTAG speed up to 10MHz
- Serial Wire Debug (SWD) support for ARM Cortex-M based devices
- Serial Wire Viewer (SWV) Data Trace for Cortex-M3 and Cortex-M4
- Real-Time Agent with memory R/W during execution, terminal emulation, and serial debug output
- Seamless integration with the Keil µVision IDE & Debugger
- Target Voltage: 3.0V - 3.6V
- USB powered (no power supply required)
- Plug-and-Play installation using standard Windows USB drivers
- Target Connectors
- 10-pin (0.05") - Cortex Debug Connector
- 20-pin (0.10") - ARM Standard JTAG Connector
ULINK-ME may be used for:
- On-chip Debugging (using on-chip JTAG, SWD or SWV)
- Flash Memory Programming (using user-configurable Flash programming algorithms).
Using the ULINK-ME adapter together with the Keil µVision IDE/Debugger, you can easily create, download, and test embedded applications on target hardware.
- For a short period the previous version of ULINK-ME will be shipped with starter kits which require only the 20-pin ARM Standard JTAG Connector.
- ULINK-ME is only delivered and supported as part of Keil or OEM Starter Kits. It is not guaranteed to work with custom hardware.
- Support for ULINK-ME is available in:
- MDK v3.04 or higher,
- C51 v8.15 or higher.