RDB4078 Development Kit by Code Red Technologies
Evaluation Board/Reference Designs, etc.
An excellent platform for evaluating and developing with NXP's Cortex-M4 based LPC40xx series microcontrollers.
Fitted with NXP LPC4078 microcontroller:
- 120 MHz ARM® Cortex-M4 with floating point in hardware and DSP extensions
- 512 KB Flash, 96 KB SRAM, 4032 bytes EEPROM
On-board debug connection suitable for use with Red Suite or LPCXpresso IDE without need for additional debug probe. 20-pin 0.05" JTAG/SWD/ETM connector for use with external debug probe also provided.
All I/O functionality accessible simultaneously without the need to reconfigure the board.
Provided with a suite of example applications, including an embedded web server, audio examples, and an SD-card filing system.
Summary of RDB4078 Development Board Features Stunning display
- 2.4" 320x240 IPS (In Plane Switching) color LCD providing amazingly wide viewing angle
- Resistive touchscreen
High specification audio system
- Wolfson high quality stereo audio codec WM8903
- Dual on-board digital microphones (WM7220) enabling spatial audio positioning applications
- On-board speaker driven by WM9001 amp/driver
- Standard 3.5mm audio jacks for line level and microphone input, plus line level and headphones output
- 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port using SMSC LAN8720 PHY
- High-speed USB device and host connectors
- Micro-SD Card interface
- Serial port on standard 9-pin D-type with RS232 levels
- Mini-joystick, potentiometer, plus INT and RESET buttons, for user input
- 0.1” pitch pads for all I/O pins
- 4 User LEDs
- USB powered
- Connector for external PSU—5v regulated, 300mA
- Cymbet EnerChip Battery Backup
RDB4078 Development Kit