ARM’s highest performing processor, extending the capabilities of mobile and enterprise computing. Read More...
The BeagleBone delivers a bare bones development platform with an affordable price and the greatest access to interface signals for sensors and controls, while eliminating the need for additional equipment with a single cable development environment.
• >700-MHz superscalar ARM Cortex™-A8
• 256-MB DDR2 RAM
• 1-port USB 2.0 host
• Integrated 10/100 Ethernet
• microSD slot and 2-GB microSD card with validation and demonstration image from the Angstrom Distribution
• USB 2.0 flexible device port with ability to supply power
• On-board USB-to-serial/JTAG over shared USB device port
• 3.3-V 2× 46-pin peripheral with multiplexed LCD signals and battery-control expansion headers
• Board size: 3.4” × 2.1”