NetModule Control & Visualization Module: i.MX35 by NetModule AG
The NetModule Control & Visualization (C&V) Module is a high performance Single Board Computer (SBC) module aimed for the rapid development of industrial controllers with feature rich user interfaces and multimedia applications. The C&V module is ideally suited for designs with critical time to market and demanding environmental requirements.
The C&V Module comes with a bootloader and board support packages for WinCE 6. Further operating systems on request. Production grade drivers for the onboard peripherals are included. For rapid prototyping a carrier board is available.
- High Speed Miniature Single Board Computer
- Freescale i.MX35 at up to 532MHz with integrated Vector Floating Point Unit
- Open VG 2.5D graphics acceleration for best multimedia experience
- Up to 256MB DDR2 RAM
- 1GB NAND Flash memory
- 100Mbps Ethernet interface
- USB Host & Device ports
- Single 5V supply
- Low power consumption for fanless design
- Industrial qualification
Our customers can choose the optimal solution from the NetModule licence model offering:
- Direct use of the standard module for small number of devices.
- The Module Manufacturing Licence is a cost optimized solution for medium quantity projects and allows to produce modules by your own.
- The Technology Access Licence allows to change the device or to integrate the module into a single board solution to optimize COGS
NetModule Control & Visualization Module: i.MX35
- Mobile Computing
- Windows Embedded CE