ARM’s highest performing processor, extending the capabilities of mobile and enterprise computing. Read More...
This 4-day course will give practical, hands-on experience of the Python Programming Language.
- To provide an understanding of the essentials of the Python programming language.
- To give you practical experience of writing scripting using Python.
- To demonstrate how Python can be a useful tool for the embedded programmer.
- To give you the confidence to apply these new concepts to your next project.
- A good working knowledge of a programming language
- C++ is a benefit, but not essential
Who Should Attend:
The course is designed for engineers who are embarking on a project requiring supporting PC based applications and are new to the power of scripting. It is also suitable for Test and Application engineers required to support existing systems.
Duration: 4 days.
- C-501 C for Real-Time Developers
- C++-501 C++ for Embedded Developers
The course labs in the first part of the course exemplify the concepts presented in the lecture materials. In the latter part of the course you will use the Python language to build a networked MP3 information system. This includes building:
The case study highlights Python’s ability to develop prototype systems quickly and efficiently.