Real-Time Software Engineering by Feabhas Ltd
A 5 day course introducing, at a basic level, the fundamental skills required to develop real-time embedded software in a commercial environment.
- Provide basic level information on all topics of software development e.g. programming, design, testing, and documentation etc.
- Teach all these aspects in the context of real-time embedded software development.
- Give delegates the grounding required to start working in the development of real-time embedded software. Please note that delegates will need to attend further courses to become proficient in a particular programming language or design technique.
Delegates Will Learn:
- The characteristics of real-time systems
- Steps in developing software
- Programming issues – which languages?
- Why design and diagramming is so important
- Design basics - object oriented vs structured techniques
- Development tools
- Real-Time Operating Systems and what they do for us
- Documentation, coding and testing
- Safety and mission critical systems
- Performance engineering basics
A basic level of programming experience. (e.g. as a module on your degree course)
Who Should Attend:
This course is particularly suited to the following candidates who require a foundation in all aspects of embedded software development:
- Electronic engineers who are now moving into the field of software development.
- Graduates (including computer science graduates) who have not had experience of developing real-time embedded systems during their degree course.
- Engineers transferring to real-time embedded software development from other disciplines.
- “Software Engineering for Real-Time Systems”, J.E. Cooling, Addison Wesley
- Delegate handbook
Real-Time Software Engineering
- General Purpose Products/Services