Applying Real-Time UML by Feabhas Ltd
- To demonstrate how to develop real-time software in a rigorous and systematic manner using UML 2.0 modelling techniques.
- To enable delegates to develop their practical design skills.
Delegates Will Learn:
- How to develop practical designs for real-time applications using UML 2.0 modelling techniques.
- How to apply these ideas in the framework of an integrated, traceable and consistent software design process.
- What diagrammatic and modelling underpinnings are provided by UML 2.0 for developing RTES.
- A notational knowledge of UML.
- An understanding of the basics of OO design principles and methods.
- Some understanding of technical software development methods and some knowledge of a high-level programming language.
Who Should Attend:
- Ideal for engineers who have attended vendor tool training but now need to learn practical application of UML.
- Designers looking to improve the way they apply UML.
- Designers who are new to the area of real-time software design.
- Developers with notational UML knowledge who are embarking on projects using UML-based techniques for the first time.
Duration: Three days.
OO-503 Real-Time Software Design with UML
OO-101 An Overview of UML for Real-Time Embedded Development
SE-501 Real-Time Software Engineering
SE-401 Systems Engineering using SysML
Approximately 50% of the course involves practical application of the techniques. Delegates work in small groups dealing with problems based on real-world systems.
Applying Real-Time UML
- General Purpose Products/Services