Guidelines for Writing High Integrity Software in C (The MISRA-C Guidelines) by Feabhas Ltd
A 1-day course covering the MISRA-C guidelines in detail and their applicability as a coding standard for embedded development using C.
- To provide an understanding of the essentials of the MISRA-C programming guidelines
- To assess the usefulness of the guidelines as a company standard
- To give you the confidence to apply these guidelines to your next project
Delegates Will Learn:
- The rational behind each of the MISRA-C guidelines
- The usefulness of each rule in the guidelines
- Examples of code that fails the rules
Who Should Attend:
The course is designed for real-time engineers currently, or about to be, programming in C. It is also applicable for project managers and QA personnel (assuming the appropriate background).
Duration: One day.
- MISRA-C Guidelines
- Delegate Handboook
C-501: C for Real-Time Developers
AC-401 : Advanced C Programming
The course will demonstrate commercial tools currently supporting the checking of MISRA-C guidelines.
Guidelines for Writing High Integrity Software in C (The MISRA-C Guidelines)
- General Purpose Products/Services