Essential C++ by Feabhas Ltd
A 3 day course covering C++ in general 50% of the course is spent on practical work.
- To provide an understanding of the essentials of the C++ programming language.
- To give you practical experience of writing C++ for real systems.
- To give you the confidence to apply these new concepts to your next project.
Delegates Will Learn:
- The core C++ syntax and semantics
- About memory and performance issues associated with C++
Who Should Attend:
- Programmers who are embarking on a project using C++ for the first time.
- Developers currently reluctant to move to C++ from C as they believe it poses too great an overhead.
- Programmers needing to know C++ to interface to off-the shelf libraries and development tools.
- Hardware Engineers needing to learn C++, for example to move onto using SystemC
Duration: Three days.
OO-503 Real-Time Softwareystems Design with UML
OO-301 Applying Real-Time UML
AC++-501 Advanced C++ for Embedded Systems
C++-501 C++ for Embedded Developers
RTOS-201 Fundamentals of Real-time Operating Systems
All exercises are PC based using the latest version of Microsoft Visual Studio.
- General Purpose Products/Services