Tuxera FAT by Tuxera Inc.
BIOS and/or Device Drivers
Tuxera provides fully featured, commercial FAT solutions for chipset and hardware manufacturers as well as software and system integrators to ensure full compliance with both Microsoft patent licenses and GPL. Some typical uses have been:
- System-on-a-chip (SoC) solutions with SDXC support
- Portable devices with SD card slot including mobiles, tablets, netbooks and other handhelds.
- Automotive and in-flight infotainment systems
Tuxera FAT Features and Benefits:
- Supported Operating Systems: Linux, Android, MeeGo and more
- Hardware Architectures: many ARM platforms and more.
- Full Interoperability: Support for all storage types like SD, CF Card, Memory Stick, SSD, HDD via USB, SATA, eSATA, MMC, and more
- High-Performance: Advanced algorithms, data structures and low-level system integration ensure maximum IO throughput, low CPU usage for small and large files, and to achieve high IOPS for file operations. Tuneable settings, workload specific optimizations. Low power use optimized for increased battery life.
- Solid Reliability: Rigorous quality assurance, wide deployment and fault-tolerant design guarantee outstanding file system robustness.
- General Purpose Products/Services
- Other OS
- Windows Embedded CE
- ARM11 MPCore