Tuxera NTFS by Tuxera Inc.
BIOS and/or Device Drivers
Tuxera NTFS is Tuxera’s flagship commercial NTFS solution. Many chipset and hardware manufacturers as well as software and system integrators have chosen Tuxera NTFS Embedded to ensure seamless and high-performance interoperability with Windows and Mac computers. Tuxera file system products such as Tuxera NTFS and Tuxera exFAT enable tablets, smartphones, TVs and many other consumer electronics devices to transfer data to and from all types of portable storages using USB, SDHC, SDXC, and network interfaces.
Tuxera NTFS Features and Benefits:
- Technical Background: Tuxera NTFS for Embedded Systems builds on the solid foundation of Tuxera’s highly portable NTFS file system technology that is actively used by millions of computers and consumer electronics devices for transparent data exchange. Tuxera NTFS is especially suited for embedded devices with limited memory and computing power.
- Supported Operating Systems: Linux, Android, VxWorks, QNX, Nucleus, Windows CE and more.
- Hardware Platforms: many ARM platforms and more.
- Full Interoperability: Support for all Windows NTFS versions, including XP, Vista, Windows 7, and storage media types like USB, Flash, SD/MMC, HDD, SSD to enable smooth data portability.
- Unmatched Scalability: No practical limit in number of files, folders, file sizes, and partition sizes.
- High-Performance: Active caching, advanced algorithms and data structures ensure maximum IO throughput for both small and large files, and high IOPS for file operations.
- Solid Reliability: Rigorous quality assurance, wide deployment and fault-tolerant design guarantee outstanding file system robustness.
- Mobile Computing
- Other OS
- Windows Embedded CE
- ARM11 MPCore