Tuxera exFAT by Tuxera Inc.
BIOS and/or Device Drivers
Tuxera exFAT is the Tuxera commercial exFAT solution for bringing interoperability across devices to embedded products such as mobile, tablet, set-top box, DTV and automotive infotainment systems. Tuxera exFAT works seamlessly on ARM platforms to offer reliable and high-performance SDXC memory card support.
- Technical Background: Tuxera exFAT for embedded systems builds on the solid foundation of Tuxera’s highly portable file system technology that is actively used by millions of computers and consumer electronics devices for transparent data exchange. Tuxera exFAT is especially suited for embedded devices with limited memory and computing power.
- Supported Operating Systems: Linux, Android, VxWorks, QNX, Nucleus, Windows CE and more.
- Hardware Platforms: many ARM platforms and more.
- Full Interoperability: Support for all Microsoft exFAT versions, including XP, Vista, Windows 7, and storage media types like USB, SDXC, MSXC, HDD, MMC, SSD, Flash to enable smooth data portability.
- Unmatched Scalability: No practical limit in number of files, folders, file sizes, and partition sizes.
- High-Performance: Active caching, advanced algorithms and data structures ensure maximum IO throughput for both small and large files, and high IOPS for file operations.
- Solid Reliability: Rigorous quality assurance, wide deployment and fault-tolerant design guarantee Outstanding file system robustness.
- Mobile Computing
- Other OS
- Windows Embedded CE
- ARM11 MPCore