FOTA: Firmware Over-the-Air by Zeeis - 之士
BIOS and/or Device Drivers
Firmware Over-the-Air (FOTA) from Zeeis is designed for upgrades to ARM-powered & network-enabled embedded devices such as mobile phones, tablets, portable media players, and mobile Internet devices.
Zeeis FOTA is the industry's first comprehensive, cloud-based mobile/embedded software update and management system product with competitively priced for mid/large scale deployments.
FOTA from Zeeis is more efficient solution for tracking and installing firmware, embedded software component and mobile application updates for embedded operating systems and mobile applications on end-users' mobile devices worldwide. It's more cost-effective than original update method was, and it's flexible and extensible to meet a range of device manufacture needs and new business situations.
- Processor and OS independent
- Optimized performance and reliability for limited resources
- RAM and ROM resources usage highly scalable by configurable features
- Supports data verification to ensure update firmware and software integrity
- Advanced algorithms to maximize security and speed up data transfer
- Publishing system supports to push updates to Zeeis FOTA enabled devices
- Supports controlled update and scheduled update modes
- Robust concurrent policy-based server pushes update to the specified device
- Reporting system collects update statistics, device information, configuration parameters...
- Free technical support for unlimited number of support cases
- Free software upgrades
- Business-friendly license models
FOTA: Firmware Over-the-Air
- Mobile Computing
- Other OS
- Windows Embedded CE
- Windows Mobile
- ARM11 MPCore