ARM’s highest performing processor, extending the capabilities of mobile and enterprise computing. Read More...
Monolithic 3D has invented several techniques to obtain monolithic 3D integration with crystalline silicon transistors and copper wires at most advanced lithography. Intelligent uses of 3D technology give reliable operation for systems with multiple logic and delay defects, and can provide a high tolerance for soft-errors and field repair. Consequently, it also enables ultra large system integration unachievable until now because of yield issues.
• 3D Stacked Redundant Logic replaceable with logic-cone granularity
• Fault tolerant analog functionality, replaceable with module-by-module granularity
• Option for soft error tolerance and field repairs
• Ultra-large scale integration, up to wafer scale integration, is possible without yield
• Can handle soft errors and other faults in the field. Useful for logic, analog and in general for any block.
• Intelligent use can reduce impact of variability in a chip
• Allows high yield ultra-large scale integration without TMR
• Allows selective replacement of slow paths
• Repair logic resides directly above defects, imposing no performance penalty for repair