ARM’s highest performing processor, extending the capabilities of mobile and enterprise computing. Read More...
SecureF1rst Security Gateway Solution
TeamF1’s SecureF1rst Security Gateway Solution is a compre¬hensive turnkey software package that combines a rich set of field-proven, standard components with an array of customizable options to provide OEMs/ODMs the ultimate in product flexibility. It enables OEMs to build fully integrated UTM devices allowing users to carve security zones and manage security policies in a centralized manner. A member of TeamF1’s SecureF1rst line of innovative pre¬packaged solutions, the Security Gateway Solution enables OEMs/ODMs to deliver leading-edge VPN/firewall/IPS/Gateway AV devices to the small-to-medium businesses (SMB) market in record time at far less risk than traditional development approaches. Devices built around the Security Gateway Solution offer end-customer ironclad, advanced networking security; easy-to-use device management features; and multiple gateway options. TeamF1 also offers OEMs different ways to customize, or “brand” the graphical user interfaces (GUIs) of gateway devices. With the Security Gateway Solution, OEMs can build gateways between multiple LAN, WAN, and DMZ interfaces – plus any other security zones – of several different types. WAN interfaces can include DSL cable modem, Ethernet, cellular data (3G/LTE/WiMAX) links, or even a Wi-Fi® client link. LAN interfaces can include a simple Ethernet port connected to an external switch, a built-in Ethernet switch (an unmanaged or “smart” managed switch), or an 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-Fi access point.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Proven TeamF1 SecureF1rst software components and common framework lessen OEMs’ risk with comprehensive set of features packaged to provide full customization of devices
• Extensive support for advanced 802.11 standards for security, QoS, mobility, and roaming
• Advanced protocols (IPsec, VPN, SSL, etc.) provide ironclad networking security features
• Branding options offer a cost-effective, customized look and feel
• Advanced device management through SNMPv3, CLI, TR-069, easy-to-use web interface, etc
• Standard, field-tested software solution in a produc¬tion-ready custom package, with all hardware integra¬tion, porting, testing, and validation completed by TeamF1
• Wireless AP Gateway with advanced SSL + IPsec VPN/Firewall/IPS/Gateway AV capabilities for an all-in-one wired + wireless LAN solution
• Friendly browser-based remote web-management pro¬vided by interfaces that utilize an easy-to-understand, step by-step wizard, simplifies configuration of even the most advanced VPN tunnels schemes
• TR-069, SNMP and powerful SSH-secured command line interface to enable configuring, monitoring and provisioning of a gateway device
• Extensively validated on a variety of embedded OSs (including VxWorks and Linux), and CPU platforms including ARM.