ARM’s highest performing processor, extending the capabilities of mobile and enterprise computing. Read More...
CPE Gateway Solution
The SecureF1rst CPE Gateway Solution (CGS) from TeamF1 is a comprehensive turnkey software package enabling the next-generation of rich, auto-provisioned residential gateways and CPE routers deployed by broadband Service Providers (SPs). As a member of TeamF1’s SecureF1rst line of prepackaged solutions, SecureF1rst CGS enables OEMs/ODMs/SPs to deliver advanced home area networking devices for a seamless and secure “connected-home” experience to end-customers. Devices built around the SecureF1rst CPE Gateway Solution offer end-customers zero-touch intelligent networking for heterogeneous home area network devices with advanced network security features and an easy-to-use web interface for device management and applications’ usage. SecureF1rst CPE Gateway Solution based devices open up the possibility of alternate revenue streams for SPs through its application oriented architecture which allows installation and subscription to OSGi based SP provided or third party applications coupled with automatic remote configuration and provisioning capabilities. SecureF1rst CGS offers cloud-friendliness and flexibility to offer network attached storage enabled features such as media sharing/streaming/rendering and download management through an easily manageable media centric and secure residential gateway device. TeamF1 also offers OEMs/SPs different ways to customize, or “brand” the user interfaces (GUIs) of the residential gateway devices.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Complete turnkey solution for building feature rich, secure and easy-to-use SP CPE gateways reduces development costs, risk, and time to market
• Enables OEMs and SPs to differentiate their products through advanced security and end-user features such as content filtering, parental control and easy-to-use media sharing capabilities
• Standards based networking features enable zero-touch connectivity of heterogeneous home area network devices for enhanced user experience
• Opens alternate revenue streams for SPs through SP provided or third party OSGi applications with comprehensive remote provisioning capabilities through TR-069 family of protocols
• Branding options offer a cost-effective, customized look and feel
• Standard, field-tested software solution in a produc¬tion-ready custom package, with all hardware integra¬tion, porting, testing, and validation completed by TeamF1
• Advance networking capabilities through IPv6, IPv6-to-IPv4 tunnel, UPnP, DLNA, etc with ironclad home area network security features including NAT, packet filtering firewall, DMZ, etc
• Wireless networking with latest 802.11 standards including 802.11n and 802.11i (WPA2)
• Pre-integrated rich media applications including Media Manager, Streaming Manager, Download Manager and App Manager
Extensively validated on a variety of embedded OSs (including VxWorks and Linux), and CPU platforms including ARM