HE-AAC (High efficiency Advanced Audio Coding) by Picus Tech Software
Audio and Voice Solutions
HE-AAC (High efficiency Advanced Audio Coding) decoder is an advanced version of AAC-LC (Low Complexity) decoder.
HE-AAC version 1 (HE-AAC v1) uses Spectral Band Replication (SBR) technology to enhance compression efficiency in frequency domain and HE-AAC version 2 (HE-AAC v2) which is an extension of version 1. It uses SBR with Parametric Stereo (PS) technology to enhance compression efficiency in stereo signal.
- Spectral Band Replication technique
- Parametric Stereo technique
- Easy to use interface which allows ready integration with existing AAC-LC decoders
- Compliant with ISO/IEC 14496-3 standard
- Simple and easy to use API, which allows easy integration
- Low memory footprint - Highly optimized in native assembly for best performance
- Fully reentrant to permit multiple instances and ease of memory allocation
- Easily extendible to other platforms
HE-AAC (High efficiency Advanced Audio Coding)
- Mobile Computing
- Windows Embedded CE
- Windows Mobile