ARM’s highest performing processor, extending the capabilities of mobile and enterprise computing. Read More...
TRACE32 PowerIntegrator, a Logicanalyzer well integrated in the TRACE32 debug environment. The close linkage between PowerTrace, Debugger and Logicanalyzer offers easy to use cross trigger capabilities and time correlated display of program flow and Logicanalyzer data.
• PowerIntegrator-1, 204 input channels, 512K records
• PowerIntegrator-2, 102 input channels, 256000K records
• 250MHz sampling rate in timing mode
• 200MHz sampling rate in state mode
• DoubleDataRate sampling with half number of input channels but 500MHz/400MHz samplingrate
• 0.5V up to 5Volt input voltage range
• Digital probes for flying-wire connection, Mictor or Samtec connectors
• Analog probe for measure of 4 voltage and 3 current channels
• Protocol specific probes for DigRf, USB2 ….
• Transient recording
• Selective recording
• Simple and complex trigger
• Cross trigger with other TRACE32 debug tools
• Time correlated display with other TRACE32 debug tools
• VHDL and Verilog export
• Bustrace analysis with display of disassembly, HLL source and symbol information
• Analysis of various serial protocols like SPI, USB2, JTAG, DigRF
• Open interface which allows users to build their own protocol analysis