ARM’s highest performing processor, extending the capabilities of mobile and enterprise computing. Read More...
The MBC-SAM9G45 is a ARM9 module board produced by Embest, built in with powerful ATMEL AT91SAM9G45 embedded microprocessor which is based on the integration of an ARM926EJ-S core with fast SRAM and a wide range of peripherals. The board supports Linux2.6 and WinCE6.0, and incorporates plenty of external memories: 4MB DataFlash, 256MB NandFlash, 64KB EEPROM and 128MB DDR2 SDRAM. Measuring only 45mm x 52mm, it is an ideal smart processor card easy to integrate in your solution, or a minimum system and/or a reference board for your next design.
* CPU: ATMEL AT91SAM9G45, ARM926EJ-S Core, 400MHz
- 2 KBytes D-Cache, 32 KBytes I-Cache, with MMU
- Internal memory: 64KB ROM and 64KB SRAM
* External memory: 4MB DataFlash, 256MB NandFlash, 64KB EEPROM and 128MB DDR2 SDRAM
* One Micro USB Connector, Device (default) or OTG (if R61 mounted)
* One UART Serial Port (TTL level)
* One RTC Unit (without battery)
* JTAG interface support debugging and downloading
* Crystal: 12MHz for CPU and 32.768KHz for RTC
* Power Supply: 5V, with power on indicated LED
* OS: Preinstalled Linux2.6, support WinCE6.0 (BSPs Free)
* Dimension: 52 x 45mm
* PCB layers: 8
* Temperature range: -20 to +70 Celsius
* Expansion interface: 120 Pins to application board. The module is led out most of signal from ATMEL AT91SAM9G45 processor, like UART, Ethernet, LCD, Touch Screen, USB Host, USB Device, ADC, DAC, SPI, SDIO, GPIOs and so on.