ARM’s highest performing processor, extending the capabilities of mobile and enterprise computing. Read More...
Picus Tech provides an extensive suite of Cryptography
functions, which can be used in wide range of embedded
applications. Our solutions are fast, compact and targetted for
native processor architecture.
• AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) is a block
cipher used in symmetric key cryptography. It is one of the
most widely used symmetric key cryptography algorithm.
• The implementation features one of the fastest
encryption/decryption and requires a low memory footprint.
• Implementation is consistent with FIPs-197
• It also supports CBC-MAC with CCM
• RSA is a public Key cryptography algorithm used
popularly for wide range of applications, which use Public Key
Cryptography. With sufficiently long key lengths and proper
selections, RSA is highly secure.
• The implementation features one of fastest
encryption/decryption and requires a low memory footprint
• Key signing functionality and support for PKCS#1
1.5 and 2.1 OAEP available
• Key generation functionality available
PRIME NUMBER GENERATORS
• Fast Prime number generation for various
applications including RSA
• Compliant with FIPS-186-3
• SHA-256, SHA1, SHA-384, SHA-512 are
implemented in accordance with FIPS 180-2.
• Support for other algorithms such as MD5 also
• HMAC support is also available.
DIFFIE-HELLMAN KEY EXCHANGE
• The Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange algorithm is
implemented in accordance with RFC-2631.
• The implementation is highly optimized for native
32 bit platforms.
BIG NUMBER MATH LIBRARY
• It supports wide range of API's for Addition,
Subtraction, Division, Multiplication, Fast Exponentiation,
Comparison and Multiplicative Inverse. Assembly
optimizations for native platforms such as ARM7, ARM9E,
ARM11 and Cortex-A8 are also available.
• The implementations typically use 32 bit word, as
the smallest unit, but can be extended to 16-bit, 24-bit native
Cryptographic Suites available for Zigbee standards.