ARM’s highest performing processor, extending the capabilities of mobile and enterprise computing. Read More...
ARM Cortex-M3 SoC Design is a 3-day class for engineers designing hardware based around the ARM Cortex-M3 core. It includes an introduction to the ARM product range and supporting IP, programmer's model, instruction set architecture, AMBA on-chip bus architecture and Cortex-M3 debug architecture. The class includes a number of worked examples developed by ARM® to reinforce the lecture material.
Hardware design engineers who need to understand the issues involved when designing SoC's around the ARM Cortex-M3 core.
Some knowledge of embedded systems and familiarity with digital logic and hardware/ASIC design issues. A basic awareness of ARM is useful but not essential.
* Cortex-M3 Overview
* Cortex-M3 Programmer’s Model
* Cortex-M3 Instruction Set
* Exception Handling
* AHB Protocol
* AHB Interconnection Architecture
* Cortex-M3 Processor Core
* Cortex-M3 Interfaces
* Memory Types
* Memory Protection and the Memory Map
* Vectored Interrupt Controller
* Initializing the Cortex-M3
* Cortex-M3 Implementation, Configuration and Deployment
* Cortex-M3 Debug Architecture
* Cortex-M3 Trace Architecture
* Cortex-M3 Integration