InterNiche's SSH Server is a "ground up" implementation of the SSH Suite specifically for use in embedded products. Its small footprint, portable design is written in "C" and will maintain secure tunnels between your system and any client system you specify. The SSH Server is portable to any multitasking OS on either big or little-endian architectures and can simultaneously operate over TCP/IPv4 and IPv6.
Far more than a "secure telnet", SSH is a small but sophisticated suite of protocols which provide for authenticated and encrypted communication via "tunnels" and allow the easy addition of security to your existing embedded application. Having established an SSH session a tunnel between two systems, multiple channels (TCP connections) can securely communicate over that session. That the application data is being securely transmitted is completely transparent to most applications.
InterNiche SSH Server Highlights
* Small footprint
* RFC compliant
* Extendible cipher support
* Includes SCP server
* key generation utility
* Supports both local and remote port forwarding
* Supports multiple sessions
* Supports multiple connections
* SSH Protocol Architecture (RFC 4251)
* SSH Authentication Protocol (RFC 4252)
* SSH Transport Layer Protocol (RFC 4253)
* SSH Connection Protocol (RFC 4254)
* No "GPL Contamination"