The Code Confidence Tools provide the most productive development environment for embedded application engineers working with the eCos real-time operating system. All components are fully integrated with the award-winning Eclipse Platform (IDE) and C/C++ Development Tooling (CDT), providing a seamless development experience from the initial installation of eCos source code to the final delivery of your fully-debugged eCos application.
Product features include:
* Simplified eCos project creation using software wizards
* An advanced eCos configuration editor for rapid comprehension and customisation of operating system features
* Full integration with the CDT source code editor including syntax highlighting, content assistance and navigation of both eCos and application source code
* An optimised eCos build system with robust file dependency analysis
* A remote debugging launcher for application download and debugging on embedded hardware
* Kernel-aware debug views providing eCos thread status and system-level event logging
* All necessary GNU toolchain components - built for high performance (Cygwin not required)
* A comprehensive user guide - backed up by unlimited advice via confidential e-mail
The Code Confidence Tools for eCos are available on both Windows and Linux development hosts.