ARM’s highest performing processor, extending the capabilities of mobile and enterprise computing. Read More...
Graphic Remedy’s gDEBugger is an OpenGL® and OpenGL ES® debugger, profiler and graphic memory analyzer. It traces the application's activity on top of the OpenGL® and OpenGL ES® APIs and displays inside information from within the graphic system. gDEBugger offers professional profiling and debugging tools, fully integrated with GPUs and drivers. It helps developers identify graphic system performance bottlenecks to boost the application's performance. gDEBugger's graphic memory analysis abilities allows developers to find graphic memory leaks and reduce the application's graphic memory consumption. Overall, gDEBugger enables developers to:
• Significantly improve rendering performance
• Deliver high-quality, robust OpenGL/ES based applications
• Reduce development time and accelerate time-to-market
• Conform with future OpenGL/ES standards
• Deploy applications over multiple platforms
gDEBugger is available for Windows, Linux, Mac OS X and iPhone. It supports the latest versions of OpenGL and OpenGL ES.