The LSF ARM processor based Com Express single board computer (CX-A102) provides a flexible ARM-based embedded compute platform on an industry standard SBC format.
The CX-A102 includes the standard Com Express P1 & P2 connectors to an off the shelf base board plus an additional user defined connector (P4)to either a custom base board or a daughter card.
The CX-A102 includes a population option for an Altera Cyclone 4 FPGA connected to the CPU via a single PCIe lane. The FPGA, along with the P4 connector allows a customer to add logic and IO to the SBC providing a complete customized solution within a standardized format.
Board Features include:
- Com Express Single Board Computer
- Integrated Marvell Processor, w/ an ARMv5TE Dual Issue core
- DDR2 SODIMM
- ATI Graphics Processor
- Supports the following external interfaces
- PCIe (2 Lanes)
- SATA(2 lanes)
- USB 2.0 (4 ports)
- Two 1Gb Ethernet Interfaces
- Fully Customizable FPGA (Altera) onboard.
- PCIe (1 Lane) Interface to Processor
- Supports a wide GPIO bus interface & Connector
- Analog IO (Population Option)
- Supports accelerometer and rate sensors inputs
- OS Support: U-Boot, Android
The CX-A102 is targeted at embedded applications where a standard format with flexible IO provide an advantage for the customer. These include:
- Industrial Control
- Embedded communications
- Embedded processing
In addition the CX-A102 is an excellent development platform for any ARM /Android application.