Description: The QsLPC2148 is a Low Cost Development Board with onchip USB peripheral, that can be used to quickly evaluate and dem-onstrate the capabilities of NXP LPC 2148 microcontroller. The board is designed to work as a header board with access to all pins for external connection. The board consists of a base board and a header board with microcontroller. Ideally suitable for development purposes.
• Include Base board + Header Board
• Compact and Ready to use design
• Professional EMI/RFI Complaint PCB Layout Design for Noise Reduction
• High Quality Two layer PTH PCB
Base Board Features
• Supports LPC2129*/32*/38* Header Boards
• Includes LPC2148 (with onchip USB Peripheral) Header Board
• No separate programmer required (On-Chip Boot loader)
• No Separate power adapter required (USB power source)
• Screw terminal for External power Supply
• Power Supply range of 7V to 20V
• RS-232 Interface for direct connection to PC’s serial port (COM 0)
• On Board RS 232 to TTL Converter (COM 1)
• On Board Power LED Indicator
• On Board LED Connected via Jumper to I/O pin
• On Board Reset button
• All Port Pins available at Berge Strip and at Round Machine-cut female connector
• On Board JTAG Connector for Debugging/Programming
• Can be used as header board for developing applications
• Power Supply Reverse Polarity Protection
• On Board 1 Amp Voltage Regulator
• On Board Connector for regulated 3V3 output
Header Board Features
• Easy to use DIP Package
• Includes NXP LPC 2148 Microcontroller with onchip USB Peripheral
• On Board Power LED Indicator
• On Board JTAG Jumper
• On Board 10 MHz Crystal Oscillator
• On Board 32.768 KHz Crystal for RTC
• On Board 3.3V Regulator
• On Board Power Supply de-Coupling Capacitors
• All Port Pins available at Berge Strip
• Header Module can be removed for developing your circuit
LPC 2148 Chip Specification
• NXP LPC 2148 with 10 MHz Crystal Oscillator (With Boot loader Software)
• High Performance 32-bit ARM7TDMI-S™ CPU
• 512 KB Programmable Flash Memory provides minimum of 10,000 erase/write cycles and
10 years of data-retention.
• 32 KB Data Memory (SRAM)
• In-System Programming/In-Application Programming (ISP/IAP) via on-chip boot loader software.
• Single Flash sector or full chip erase in 400 ms and programming of 256 bytes in 1 ms.
• Embedded ICE RT and Embedded Trace interfaces offer real-time debugging with the on- chip RealMonitor software and high-speed tracing of instruction execution.
• USB 2.0 Full-speed compliant device controller with 2 KB of endpoint RAM.
• Provides 8KB of on-chip RAM accessible to USB by DMA
• Two 10-bit ADCs provide a total of 14 analog inputs, with conversion times as low as 2.44 us per channel.
• Single 10-bit DAC provides variable analog output.
• Two 32-bit Timers/External event counters.
• Four Capture and four Compare channels.
• PWM unit with six output pins.
• Low power Real-time clock with independent power and dedicated 32 kHz clock input.
• Multiple serial interfaces including two UARTs, two Fast I2C (400 kbit/s), SPI™ and SSP
with buffering and variable data length capabilities.
• Vectored interrupt controller with configurable priorities and vector addresses.
• Up to 45 of 5 V tolerant general purpose I/O pins.
• Up to nine edge or level sensitive external interrupt pins.
• 60 MHz maximum CPU clock available from programmable on-chip Phase-Locked
Loop (PLL) with settling time of 100us.
• On-chip integrated oscillator operates with external crystal in range of 1 MHz to 25 MHz
• Power saving modes include Idle and Power-down.
• Individual enable/disable of peripheral functions.
• Processor wake-up from Power-down mode via external interrupt.
• Single power supply chip with Power-On Reset (POR) and Brown-Out Detection (BOD:
• CPU Operating Voltage range of 3.0 V to 3.6 V
QsLPC2148 Package Includes
• Fully Assembled and Tested QsLPC2148 Development board
• Software CDROM with
Sample Hex Code