ARM’s highest performing processor, extending the capabilities of mobile and enterprise computing. Read More...
3DMark®Mobile ES 2.0 is an OpenGL® ES 2.0 benchmark that tests 3D graphics performance of future mobile 3D hardware. High detail game content generates workloads that tax OpenGL ES 2.0 3D hardware in a realistic and visually stunning way. In addition to the game content, 3DMarkMobile ES 2.0 includes tests for measuring the performance on e.g. shader processing and state changes. Texture filtering tests for seeing the visual quality are also included with the product. 3DMarkMobile ES 2.0 enables impartial performance measurement and comparison between different solutions for OpenGL ES 2.0.
3DMarkMobile ES 2.0 is intended for use on development hardware to assist in product development, design evaluation and for mobile hardware media reviews of next generation devices, as made available.
- OpenGL ES 2.0 3D hardware benchmark application
- Produces workloads designed to stress next generation mobile 3D hardware with a demanding 3D gaming load
- Source code licensing available for BDP members
- Includes two high detail game tests, and several feature tests for measuring different features of the hardware.
- 3DMarkMobile ES 2.0 is the only product designed specifically to benchmark the next generation OpenGL ES 2.0 programmable hardware with a visually stunning and realistic content
- Source code licensing enables developers to port the benchmark to their platform, to satisfy their development requirements
- Mobile hardware media reviewers will be able to test next generation hardware as development boards and next generation devices are made available