3DMark®Mobile ES 1.1 is a robust OpenGL® ES 1.0 and 1.1 benchmark that tests 3D graphics performance of future mobile 3D hardware. High detail game content generates workloads that tax OpenGL ES 3D hardware in a realistic way. Combined with feature tests consisting of pixel processing, vertex processing, and CPU processing, development hardware and prototype device performance can be tested, evaluated and compared, fairly and consistently.
3DMarkMobile ES 1.1 is intended for use on development hardware to assist in product development, design evaluation and for mobile hardware media reviews of next generation devices, as made available.
- OpenGL ES 1.0 and 1.1 3D hardware benchmark application
- Produces workloads designed to stress next generation mobile 3D hardware
- Source code licensing available for BDP members
- Binaries available in Windows (i386), Windows CE (ARM), and Symbian (ARM) platforms
- Includes two high detail game tests, pixel processing test, vertex processing test, image quality test and CPU processing test
- 3DMarkMobile ES 1.1 is the only product designed specifically to benchmark next generation OpenGL ES 1.0 and 1.1 3D hardware.
- Source code licensing enables developers to port the benchmark to their platform, to satisfy their development requirements
- Binaries will enable developers to test hardware on common platforms
- Mobile hardware media reviewers will be able to test next generation hardware as development boards and next generation devices are made available