PureSpec is one of the most complete verification IP for validating compliance with complex interface protocols. PureSpec supports all SoC interface standards, including: AMBA (AXI, AHB, APB), CE-ATA, DFI, Ethernet, PCI Express 1.1, 2, 3.0 + IOV, PLB 4/6, Serial ATA, SDIO (Host) and USB 2.0/OTG/3.0. PureSpec leverages Denali's proven verification IP architecture to provide quality, performance, and EDA tool integration. For modeling, traffic generation, and compliance checking, PureSpec is a robust solution.
- Models all aspects of the protocol
- Built-in assertions library to check protocol rules
- Shadow-reference model of DUT
- Configurable based on Denali SOMA™ language
- Programmable data/traffic generation
- Cumulative functional coverage reports
- Error injection, detection
- Transaction history database
- Sophisticated scoreboarding
- Extensible callbacks, callforwards
- C-based architecture for highest performance
PureSpec leverages a proven C-based architecture specifically designed to address modeling and verification of standard interfaces in a wide range of design and verification flows. All PureSpec products are directly integrated into all popular EDA languages and verification environments.