ARM’s highest performing processor, extending the capabilities of mobile and enterprise computing. Read More...
OpenComRTOS is a formally developed, network-centric RTOS. It supports very small CPUs, complex multicore CPUs and distributed heterogeneous target systems.
The formal development resulted in a unique architecture:
- Scalable, including the capability to create new services;
- Safe: e.g. no buffer overflow.
- Small size: from 1 KB to 5KBytes typical to 10 KBytes.
- Performant: optimised architecture with low latency and small memory requirements for code and data.
- Portable: most of the code is MISRA-C compliant ANSI-C
- Supporting legacy nodes (running OS like Windows and Linux).
- Transparent "parallel" processing.
- Binary licenses, no runtime royalties
- Open License (source code, formal models, design docs, etc.), no runtime royalties. Bundled with OpenVE.