Red Probe+ is a low-price, High Speed USB debug probe specially designed for use with ARM-based Microcontrollers
Featuring complete integration with Red Suite, Red Probe+ allows high speed download to RAM and direct programming of on-chip Flash.
When used with Cortex-M3 targets, built-in support for SWV allows full support for data trace, instruction and exception profiling and application sourced diagnostics.
Together with Red Suite, Red Probe+ provides a complete development and debug environment for ARM-based microcontrollers
Summary of Red Probe+ Features
* USB 2.0 High Speed.
* Self powered from USB host.
* Wide target voltage range: 1.5V - 3.5V.
* Switchable protocol support: ARM JTAG SWD, and SWV.
* Multiple standard JTAG connectors: 20-pin 0.1" pitch, 10-pin 1.27mm (0.05") pitch, and 20-pin 2mm pitch.
* Programmable JTAG clocking.
* Programmable SWV capture.
* Support for Hardware and Software Breakpoints.
* Integrated high-speed FLASH programming with Red Suite.
* One of the fastest download and FLASH programming algorithms in the industry.
* Up to 300k bytes/s download to RAM
* Up to 20k bytes/s flash programming
* Fully integrated with Red Suite.
* Priced at $150