Embinux Test Harness is a distributed test harness with centralized test scheduler (AutoTest extension).
- Fully automated system testing (functional, regression and stability).
- Client server based pluggable/modular architecture.
- Supports single process per server side job
- Centralized scheduler with multiple target deployment capability
- Consistent reporting and logging structure
It has a Unified Logging Engine (Logcat, Syslog) for storing test results to centralized storage
It has Integrated Code Coverage Analyzer (custom port of Gcov), Flexible Reporting Engine (native integration with AutoTest), Integrated Unit Test Frameworks - system unit test and instrumentation tests using CppUnit, Junit, LTP, Android unit test framework.
It is integrated with Kernel and Userland debuggers (KGDB, GDB, ADB) and has a pluggable interface for 3rd party test framework / tools
- Dalvik Debug Monitor Service
- Linux Test Project (LTP)