ARM’s highest performing processor, extending the capabilities of mobile and enterprise computing. Read More...
The Xandros OS is a fully brandable and customizable desktop user experience built
on top of Debian Linux and targeted to ARM v7 (Cortex A8).
- Neon SIMD support
- VFP3 floating point support
- Hardware-accelerated codecs on Snapdragon/Freescale/i.MX51 platforms
- Neon-enhanced ffmpeg codec for platforms lacking hardware acceleration
- Open GL ES, Clutter, Qt support
- Java JVM support
- Deep power management
- Software build toolchain
- Ethernet/WiFi/3G/4G support with unified connection manager
- Internationalization with 24+ supported languages including right-to-left
- Touch screen support
- Windows networking support
- Consistent dialogs for file open, print and so on
The Xandros OS brings the power of desktop applications to the ARM platform,
enabling end users to enjoy long battery life, instant power on, always-connected
Internet and a full web browsing and multimedia experience. As well, users have the
ability to work seamlessly with Windows files and folders.