ARM’s highest performing processor, extending the capabilities of mobile and enterprise computing. Read More...
EMAC has created the iPac-9302, an inexpensive, feature packed Single Board Computer (SBC) based on the Cirrus EP9302 processor. This ARM9 board features, A/D, PWM, Digital I/O, Serial, USB, and Ethernet, all on a board that is same footprint of a PC/104 module at 3.77" x 3.54". This Industrial Strength SBC is perfectly suited for just about any Embedded Data Acquisition and Control application.
Also available is an optional Screw Terminal board for the iPac (shown above) that is stackable, providing numerous I/O points with screw termination, in a very small package. Two Screw Terminal boards are required to accommodate all of the iPac I/O.
The resident flash on the iPac can be programmed via it's serial bootloader firmware over the RS232 com port or via it's JTAG port. Software can be written with Microsoft's .NET Micro Framework, Windows CE 6.0 or Linux (Open Embedded).
EMAC Inc. is working in conjunction with SJJ micro in order to provide a .NET Micro Framework Port for the iPac 9302. .NET Micro Framework (NMF) is a New platform developed by Microsoft to simplify Embedded Application design. NMF is fully integrated into Microsoft Visual Studio allowing the user to develop with familiar tools even when debugging code that is running on the target device. The .Net Micro Framework provides a managed code environment that brings a fantastic degree of efficiency and reliability to the realm of embedded software development. For more information on .NET Micro Framework go to: http://www.microsoft.com/netmf.
On the Linux side EMAC provides a Free Eclipse IDE that is pre-integrated to provide everything the user needs for developing iPac 9302 applications. All the compiling, converting debugging, and downloading inherent to iPac 9302 development can be done from one easy to use high level interface. The distribution provides an SDK for the EMAC iPac 9302 which contains source examples for the Ethernet, USB, Digital I/O ports, A/D, PWM, SPI, SD/MMC.
* Cirrus Logic EP9302 ARM9 200 Mhz Processor
* MaverickCrunch Hardware Floating Point Math Engine
* 1 RS232 Serial Port with handshake
* 1 RS232/422/485 configurable Serial Port
* 1 10/100 Base-T Ethernet port
* 2 USB 2.0 Host Ports (Full Speed)
* 5 channels of 12 bit A/D (Ground to 3.3 V input)
* Battery Backed Real Time clock/calendar
* 48 Digital I/O lines on two 50 pin I/O rack compatible headers
* 9 Synchronous Serial I/O lines (SPI/AC97/I2S)
* 3 PWM I/O lines (2 in PLD)
* Reset Button and Status LED
* Up to 64 MB of Internal Flash
* Up to 64 MB of Internal SDRAM
* 256K Bytes of EEPROM
* MMC/SDHC hot-swap socket
* Watchdog Timer
* +5 Volt only input supply voltage
* PC/104 Dimensions of 3.77" x 3.54"