ARM’s highest performing processor, extending the capabilities of mobile and enterprise computing. Read More...
HCC's EUSBH (Embedded USB Host Stack) is a full-featured host stack designed for embedded applications. Its key features are:
* Compliance with USB 1.1 and 2.0
* Control, bulk, interrupt and isochronous transfers
* Low-speed 1.5 Mb/s, full-speed 12Mb/s and high-speed 480 Mb/s
* Support for OHCI, EHCI and non-standard host controllers
* Contains integrated root hub and port manager
* Range of class drivers
* Small footprint (<16K) and data requirement (<10K)
* Designed for any RTOS
EUSBH-OHCI is a full OHCI implementation. It has been tested on various target devices including LPC2468, AT91SAM9260, AT91RM9200 and NS9360. The OHCI host controller is fully compatible with all of HCC's host class drivers.
EUSBH-EHCI is a full EHCI implementation. It has been tested on a variety of target devices including iMX31 and other ARM variants. The EHCI host controller is fully compatible with all of HCC's host class drivers.
HCC's EUSBH is designed to work with both integrated USB host controllers and with externally interfaced USB host controllers. It has been tested with many ARM-based controllers from most manufacturers.
HCC regularly adds support for new devices. Contact email@example.com to determine if your USB Host controller is currently supported.
HCC-Embedded offers free porting to most targets if not currently supported. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
AVAILABLE CLASS DRIVERS
* Mass Storage Host Class Driver
* For external Hubs
* Printer Host Class Driver
* For Serial ports
* For OBEX devices
* For Mouse, Keyboard and Joystick
* For FTDI USB serial devices
* For Audio devices
* For Midi Devices
* RNDIS for remote networking
* CDC Ethernet Control Model