ARM’s highest performing processor, extending the capabilities of mobile and enterprise computing. Read More...
The Crossware Development Suite for ARM is a sophisticated environment that facilitates the rapid development of software for microcontrollers that use the ARM core.
* An advanced optimizing Embedded C++ and ANSI C compiler and libraries
* Code Creation Wizards to create configuration code and outline interrupt handlers for on-chip peripherals
* A source level simulator to simulate the ARM core and the on-chip peripherals allowing debugging without hardware
* An interface that allows the simulator to be extended, facilitating complete target system simulation
* A source level debugger to allow debugging on the target hardware
* A USB JTAG interface to communicate between the debugger and the target hardware
* A multi-threaded, multi-target integrated development environment in which to write, edit and debug code, browse the high level source code, access electronic copies of the manuals and much more