ARM’s highest performing processor, extending the capabilities of mobile and enterprise computing. Read More...
o Aims: to provide introduction to embedded systems for engineers who have no prior knowledge about embedded systems. Trainees will also learn how to plan and execute complete embedded systems designs
- Overview of embedded systems
- Fundamentals of embedded systems development process
- Introduction to ARM
- Introduction to ARM software development
- Review C programming for embedded systems
- Introduction to embedded Operating System.
- Introduction to embedded systems design and implementation
o Labs: The lab will help trainee to be familiar with embedded systems design, implementation and Embedded OS.
o Estimated duration: 6x3 hour sections for lectures and 4x3 hour sections for labs (running in one week).
o Cost: USD $150-$180 per trainee.