ARM’s highest performing processor, extending the capabilities of mobile and enterprise computing. Read More...
eSOL provides scalable real time operating system suites to meet the needs of a wide variety of embedded systems such as consumer electronics, automotive industry products, and many others. Our suites include multiple profiles, from a thread-based multitasking kernel to a process-based POSIX-compliant operating system. They are offered with a rich integrated development environment, allowing developers to develop optimal embedded solutions.
PrKERNELv4 is an embedded, real time operating system compliant with the microITRON4.0 standard specification. It is a fully preemptive and deterministic kernel, targeting market-leading 32-bit RISC processors. PrKERNELv4 is widely used in digital consumer electronics, telecommunication products, and industrial automation equipment.
eT-Kernel is eSOL's flavor of the T-Kernel. eSOL has optimized T-Kernel for high performance and ease of use, while maintaining compatibility with the T-Kernel standards..
eT-Kernel is available in five profiles:
- eT-Kernel/Compact: Full T-Kernel function support and compatible with microITRONv4.
- eT-Kernel/Standard: eT-Kernel/Compact plus the standard T-Engine drivers.
- eT-Kernel/Extended: MMU support and process-based operating system, T-Kernel Standard Extension compliant.
- eT-Kernel/POSIX: POSIX-compliant. Developed exclusively by eSOL based on eT-Kernel/Extended.
- eT-Kernel Multi-Core Edition: Supports both AMP and SMP utilizing a blended scheduling mechanism to harness multicore processors.
[Integrated Development Environment]
eBinder is a powerful integrated development environment specifically designed by eSOL for its RTOSes and line of products. It provides a comprehensive range of development tools that enable efficient development of embedded systems and effectively utilize development time.
- ARM RVCT cross-compiler
- Configuration and build tools
- System and task-level source debugger
- System analysis tools
- Platform package builder
- Dynamic loader
- Target-based shell command-line interface
- Thread-safe standard C/C++ library