ARM’s highest performing processor, extending the capabilities of mobile and enterprise computing. Read More...
RLink is Raisonance's versatile, low cost, high-performance In-Circuit Debugger & Programmer for ARM7(STR7), ARM9(STR9) and Cortex-M3(STM32) microcontrollers.
RLink supports various protocols (JTAG, SWD, ...) and connects to your application board via an adapter.
RLink can be driven not only by RIDE (Raisonance IDE), but also by other tools such as RFlasher, and some inline programming applications. This is done with no limitation and without the need of a Serial Number, as serialization is ensured by the RLink itself.
* Dynamically programmable: possible addition of new protocols without changing the hardware nor the firmware but only the software
* Up to 2 Mbit/s, from 3V to 5V
* Flexible software architecture (supports also various 8 bit cores)
* No power supply needed. RLink is powered through the USB connection
* Cost effective solution
* RLink standard (RLink-std) allowing:
full programming without any limitation
full debugging up to 32KB debugging
* RLink Professional (RLink-Pro) allowing both unlimited programming and debugging.
* RLink-std or RLink-Pro Debugger/Programmer
* USB cable
* CD including software tools (see below)
Note that the contents of the two versions (RLink-std and RLink-Pro) is the same. The difference concerns only the limitation (or non-limitation) of RLink when debugging.
The CD includes:
* RKit-ARM (STR7, STR9 & STM32) software tools (GNU C Compiler, GNU assembler, GNU Linker and Raisonance Simulator/Debugger)
* Ride7 (new Raisonance Integrated Development Environment) drives RLink and integrates the different software tools for STRx &am; STM32
* RFlasher: stand-alone programming tool that drives RLink