S-CUBE's ERGOware is a software application that runs on a PDA(Pocket PC having ARM processor or its variants/flavours).The data storage device is programmed for a particular application, utilizing job-specific risk factor screening and evaluation tools as they relate to the Industrial and/or Office environments. It uses data collected from SCADA systems or data loggers with multiple readings per day as well as data entered on a daily, weekly or even monthly basis.
Strategic benefits generated:
* Eliminates manual paper recording system thus human error and delays are minimized.
* Standardized survey format, increasing the inspectors efficiency both in performing the survey and in preparing the report.
* Authorized access of the data, either by the central management unit or the wireless devices.
* Mobility of the system provides the ability to be used in various environments.
It can be used in various industries.
Process Plant Maintenance:
Critical machines require special attention by both maintenance and operations–and almost always have shutdown protection in place to prevent catastrophic failure. ERGOware provides machinery prediction that complements an existing protection system providing real-time feedback to both maintenance and operations.
* Timely detection of machinery failure.
* Type of failure and the kind of replenishment required.
* Check on leakages, corrosion of tanks, wearing out of electricity wirings, etc can be monitored.
* Remote survey of various divisions for roper maintenance of automated supply chain.
As the portable PDA’s capture strategic data, which is uploaded to a central database and published immediately on an internet web page for analysis by environment monitoring agencies. This gives the researchers and scientific institutions, ample updated information within the calculated time so that remedial/preventive measures can be taken.
* Drinking water pollution monitoring.
* Check against deforestation.
* Environmental Pollution monitoring.
* Industrial waste discharge monitoring.
Authorized medical staffs can access the data both numerically and visually and the case history of the patient’s, either by the central management unit or the wireless devices.
* Providing First-Aid by receiving pictures of injured body parts and the details of severity of injury.
* Storage of any aberrant symptom for doctor’s analysis and maintaining the case history of patients for providing medication accordingly.
* Can be integrated with various Medical Instruments for data collection.
* Surveys for pollution check.
* For identifying large tracts and rural property.
* Awareness of Education, Chronic Diseases, Sanitary Awareness, Solid Waste Management, Environment Monitoring.
* Road, Electricity, Drinking water supply, Rehabilitation survey.