ARM’s highest performing processor, extending the capabilities of mobile and enterprise computing. Read More...
Intrinsyc has a proven track record among silicon vendors as an expert in bringing up high-level operating systems (HLOS) on new silicon platforms.
For more than 11 years, Intrinsyc has built Windows Embedded CE, Windows Mobile, and Symbian OS Board Support Packages (BSPs) for ARM processors from a wide variety of silicon providers. Intrinsyc also develops and optimizes drivers based on product usage models and throughput requirements.
Intrinsyc BSPs often include patent-pending power management and telephony integration technology, shortening time to market even further for manufactures of next-generation handheld and embedded products, including mobile handsets, smart phones, and converged devices.
• Typical customer projects include silicon vendor reference designs and OEM handheld devices
• Experience with more than 20 major ARM processor implementations from Broadcom, Freescale, Marvell, Samsung, TI, and others.
• High-quality alpha, beta, and production-quality BSP development services available.
• Alpha: Basic features enabled
• Beta: All features enabled
• Production Quality: OS certified and tested (e.g., CETK/LTK)
• Winner of 2007 Windows Embedded Excellence Award
Power Management Highlights:
• Patent-pending power management technology built into Board Support Packages.
• Top-tier systems integrator of ARM® Intelligent Energy Manager (IEM) software.
• Experts at connecting wireless devices across various 2G and 3G CDMA/GSM networks, as well as VoIP.
• Written more than 40 radio control interfaces bringing telephony to ARM processor-based converged and mobile devices.