ARM’s highest performing processor, extending the capabilities of mobile and enterprise computing. Read More...
OPENice-A1000 is a high performance JTAG emulator for ARM processor-based (ARM7™, ARM9™, ARM10™, ARM11™ family and XScale™) products, and is the best choice for mobile phone development.
Features and Specification
Supports a variety of ARM processor families
- ARM7, ARM9, ARM10, ARM11, Cortex & XScale
Supports Multi-core / Multi-processor
- Multi-core & Multi-processor support without core-module change
Super High-speed downloading(USB 2.0)
- High-speed image download on the target system through USB 2.0
Convenient and easy Flash Programming
- Supporting various drivers of flash memories for debugging
Supports Stand-Alone Flash Programming
- Easy downloading of images on the target flash memory in mobile phone without connecting PC using flash memories in OPENice-A1000
Supports ETM Trace (Optional)
Provides a free Debugging Software "SPIDER"
- SPIDER, specialized debugging S/W for OPENice series, is provided with OPENice-A1000
Supports USB Power
- Two choices for power supply, USB or adapter
- Very convenient to carry due to small size : 78mm(W)×130mm(L)×20mm(H)
Supports free Education for OPENice Series User
- AIJI system run Embedded system Education center, and user education courses for OPENice-A1000 and SPIDER are offered every month.
- Offers customer-tailored service and A/S. Always ready to respond to customer's requests.
- 20/14Ppin JTAG
- USB or DC5V(SMPS)
- IAR EWARM, ARM ADW(SDT)/AXD(ADS)
- Linux GDB, MS Platform Builder
- Upgrade by S/W