ARM’s highest performing processor, extending the capabilities of mobile and enterprise computing. Read More...
SICA (Small Interface Cabel Adapter)
Reducing connector space to one sixth compared to plug/pin connector of 2.54mm center pitch.
-Reducing connector space to one sixth compared to plug/pin connectors of 2.54mm center pitch.
- The target board connector surface mounted on PCB without needing any 'through holes'. Now, the other side of PCB is available for mounting components.
- This cable is very flexble. Therefore, the target board connector can be placed close to CPU.
- Connector contact life is 500 times of insertion and extraction.
- A polarity key prevents the use to plug the connectors in the wrong direction.
- This cable is lead free product which is very safe for environment.
Cable material : Polyimide FPC double layers
Socket at target board : SICA2P20S
SSOP 20pin 0.5mm pitch, is enclosed in the individual box.
Cable DC resistance : 300m Ω
Contact life : 500 times of insertion and extraction
3. Cable and accessary part
SICA cable : One piece
Socket at target board (SICA2P20S) : One piece