SPIRIT Audio Engine by SPIRIT DSP
Audio and Voice Solutions
Time and industry proven SPIRIT Audio Engine provides an easy-to-integrate low-MIPS consuming high quality player/recorder solution for both mobile/portable audio and professional appliances.
All the most popular audio formats for playback and recording (including MP3, AAC, AAC+ v1, AAC+ v2, BSAC, SBC and WMA) are supported either in bundle or separately. Diversity of standards supported makes Audio Engine suitable for vast number of applications including portable media, streaming and digital radio, automotive players, professional audio equipment and many more.
SPIRIT Audio Engine consists of:
- Audio decoders and encoders, highly optimized to minimize their CPU load and memory footprint while preserving sound quality.
- Audio Revival, a SPIRIT patented algorithm that allows to increase quality of low-bitrate audio.
- Audio utilities (EQ, Sample Rate Converter, Dynamic Range Control, Mixer), dedicated to turn raw audio codecs into a complete player solution with user attracting features and functions.
- Allows an increase in battery life by 10-15 hours as against industry standards
- Highly optimized code ideal for resource-constrained applications
- Easy integration and fast time to market
- Saves the area, thus reducing production costs
- Time-proven solution – already used in numerous devices worldwide
- Highest sound quality for most demanding applications
- Low CPU usage - below 10 MHz for MP3, WMA and AAC
- Small memory footprint
- Support for most popular profiles
- Simple and efficient API
- Fully compliant to corresponding standards
- Audio SoCs
- Portable media players
- Digital audio players
- Set-top Boxes
- Car electronics
- Electronic book readers
SPIRIT Audio Engine
- Other OS
- Windows Embedded CE
- Windows Mobile
- ARM11 MPCore