ARM’s highest performing processor, extending the capabilities of mobile and enterprise computing. Read More...
For over 25 years, Avago Technologies has developed highly integrated and highly complex ASICs and was a pioneer in the development of SOCs. Avago has shipped more than 400 million SOCs with embedded CPUs and has enhanced its capabilities by developing expertise in the synthesis of extremely dense, fast processor cores. Avago was the first to synthesize the ARM946E-S™ core in a 0.18 micron process and the first to utilize a synthesized ARM7TDMI-S™ core in an eDRAM process.
Today, Avago's extensive IP portfolio includes a broad range of ARM cores including the ARM7TDMI-S, ARM926EJ-S, and ARM946E-S™ processors. Avago employs an unparalleled combination of competencies including design and technology expertise and proven manufacturing capabilities. These strengths, combined with a world-class IP portfolio, facilitate rapid integration of quality ASICs for applications including networking.
• Customer engagement model ranging from standard ASIC model to full turnkey system solution development
• Optimized SOC design methodology results in reduced risk, reduced time-to-market, and increased efficiency
• Engineering expertise and advanced physical synthesis flow results in extremely fast implementations of synthesizable cores
• Support for both AMBA™ and proprietary bus implementations
• Rigorous IP verification methodology
• Leading edge DFT technology