ARM’s highest performing processor, extending the capabilities of mobile and enterprise computing. Read More...
- Full JTAG and SWD debug support of the on-chip debug logic
- All popular compilers and RTOS supported
- Attractively priced bundles consisting of HiTOP IDE together with professional compiler packages
A large selection of entry-level, evaluation and application kits for a variety of Cortex-based microcontrollers is available in the Hitex webshop at www.ehitex.com.
Complete development suite with GNU Compiler, HiTOP IDE and JTAG debug interface for Cortex-M3 microcontroller.
Supports all standard debugging functions like source code debugging, hard- and software breakpoints, data watchpoints, single-step, register and memory view and flash programming.
- USB driven (no external power supply)
- Flash programming support
- C/C++ high level debugging
- On-chip breakpoints
- HiTOP IDE and universal user interface
- For Cortex-M0, Cortex-M1, Cortex-M3, Cortex-R4
Tantino for Cortex is a configurable test and analysis tool designed for Cortex-based microcontrollers, ASICs and ASSPs with on-chip debugging support. It fully supports SWD (Serial Wire Debug) and SWV (Serial Wire Viewer) functionality. The system makes use of HiTOP, the award-winning IDE. Features include flexible object file handling, a built-in command language and RTOS support. HiTOP integrates QA tools like Tessy - a tool for automated testing of embedded software.